Hey Parents, looking for things to do with kids this autumn? We got you! Fall weather is perfect for getting outside comfortably. Pumpkins and apples are in season. Ontario colours are glowing. This fall, don’t let boredom make you or your family go stir-crazy! Keep our Fall Family Bucket List on hand and you’ll always have an answer to “What are we doing today?”
Looking for More Fall Fun?
We have lots of ways to encourage you to get some cool, crisp air with the kids in tow. Our ideas range from free playgrounds that are extra fun in autumn to seasonal faves like apple picking and pumpkin patch visits. Check our weekend planner for fal events and special activities, too!
- Local Pick-Your-Own Produce Farms
- Farmers Markets in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton
- Chudleigh’s Entertainment Farm 2023 Tips For Your Visit
- Disc Golf Courses Near You
- Paletta Lakefront Park and Mansion
- The Best Hiking Trails Near Hamilton and Halton For Families
- Twin Valley Nature Park (Formerly Brantford Zoo) Opens May 6
- The Best Mini Golf Courses To Play Right Now
Fun Things To Do This Fall Bucket List
Download It! Screengrab it! Print it! Whichever way you decide to save your list, make sure to keep us in the loop on your adventures this fall! Tag us on Facebook and Instagram, we love to see your adventures!
More Ideas For Family Fun
We have visited hundreds of places and written about them to help you find the very best destination for your next day trip or outing. We love sharing indoor play places, playgrounds that go above and beyond, and more! Here are a few of our latest blogs to help you have a great weekend.