Hey Parents, looking for things to do with kids this autumn? We got you! Fall weather is perfect for getting outside comfortably. Pumpkins and apples are in season. Ontario colours are glowing. This fall, don’t let boredom make you or your family go stir-crazy! Keep our Fall Family Bucket List on hand and you’ll always have an answer to “What are we doing today?”
Looking for More Fall Fun?
We have lots of ways to encourage you to get some cool, crisp air with the kids in tow. Our ideas range from free playgrounds that are extra fun in autumn to seasonal faves like apple picking and pumpkin patch visits. Check our weekend planner for fal events and special activities, too!
- Joseph Brant Museum
- Send Postcards for Peace This Remembrance Day
- The Apple Orchard Is Full of Fall Family Fun
- Hanes Corn Maze is Canada’s Largest Corn Maze!
- The Best Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patches in Milton, Burlington, Hamilton, Brant County
- Halloween at Home! 11 Ideas for a Fangtastic Night
- Spooktacular Halloween Events Near Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville and Beyond
- Chudleigh’s Entertainment Farm – Tips From Parents To Know Before You Go
Fun Things To Do This Fall Bucket List
Download It! Screengrab it! Print it! Whichever way you decide to save your list, make sure to keep us in the loop on your adventures this fall! Tag us on Facebook and Instagram, we love to see your adventures!
More Ideas For Family Fun
We have visited hundreds of places and written about them to help you find the very best destination for your next day trip or outing. We love sharing indoor play places, playgrounds that go above and beyond, and more! Here are a few of our latest blogs to help you have a great weekend.