When searching for things to do with toddlers in Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, and Milton, we’ve got you covered! We understand the significance of keeping your days both exciting and fulfilling, especially when you have babies and toddlers to entertain. That’s why we’re here to guide you through a world of top-notch toddler activities near you that promote social development and bonding for both you and your child.
Our dedicated page serves as a comprehensive resource, offering a curated selection of the finest toddler-friendly activities available in your local area. It’s designed to help you explore a variety of options, ensuring that you always have something delightful to do with your little ones.
From casual, drop-in activities that allow you to seize the moment and embark on spontaneous adventures, to more structured parent and tot programs that offer regular opportunities for bonding and growth, we’ve got all the information you need to make the most of your time with your toddler in Halton and Hamilton.
Your child’s early years are a crucial time for learning, exploration, and building connections. Engaging in activities can greatly enhance their development and provide cherished memories for you both. Whether you’re looking for indoor play centers, outdoor adventures, educational activities for kids, or interactive playgroups, we’ve compiled a diverse array of options to cater to every child’s unique interests and your busy schedule.
Discover the joy of attending library storytime sessions, art and craft classes, sensory play experiences, and so much more. Our listings will guide you through the activities for toddlers that await you and your toddler in these wonderful communities. There are so many great things to do with toddler in Ontario and we love highlighting them for you!
So, don’t miss out on the chance to create special moments and lasting memories with your little one. Take full advantage of all the toddler activities in Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, and Milton, and make every day an adventure.
Read more: These playgrounds are a fabulous and free way to spend a day with your little one.
We love to report on things to do with toddlers in Hamilton, Burlington and the surrounding areas. We know parents appreciate having an insider’s look at what to expect when you visit a family-friendly place for the first time. We like to document our visit while also telling you what to pack, where to park and what a visit will cost your family.
We share pricing, a detailed list of amenities and extras, plus the import information like washrooms and if there is food available. These ideas are perfect for rainy days, sunny days and everything in between.
Our community of active and engaged parents would love to learn more about your toddler programs and we can connect you to them! Get in touch with us today and we will make it happen!
Things To Do With Toddlers Near Me and Things To Do With Babies Near Me
- 20 Things To Do With Toddlers At HomeWe asked our toddler experts – parents! – how to keep a toddler entertained at home during the inclement weather. … Read more
- Mountsberg Conservation Area: Christmas town, Winterlit and MoreMountsberg Conservation Area is one of eight Conservation Halton parks. It’s located in Campbellville and features outdoor activities and attractions suitable for everyone from littles to tweens. Grown-ups, too!
- See This Magnificent Train Display Before It’s GoneRoyal Botanical Gardens enchanted holiday train display is back for a limited time! Run, don’t walk, to this whimsical display that will be loved by all ages. Look closely, because all of that greenery is real!
- We Rock The Spectrum Indoor Playcentre OakvilleWe Rock The Spectrum in Oakville is a kids gym where everyone is welcome, regardless of their abilities and needs. From toddlers thru teen years, everyone loves playing at this unique kid’s gym.
- Easy Crafts and Experiments For KidsThese simple activities can be done with things you (probably) already have around the house. The hands-on fun double as educational, but don’t tell the kids! Let’s go!
- Stroller-Friendly Trails Near Hamilton, Burlington, OakvilleHere are some of the best-loved and most recommended stroller-friendly trails in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton. We asked our followers with wee ones where they love to walk with their wagons and wheels.
- Triple C Farm: Get Up Close With Adorable Farm AnimalsTriple C Farm is one of our most recommended farms in Hamilton to visit. If you’ve got little kids who … Read more
- Playtown Niagara Is A Pint-Sized Imagination SpacePlaytown in St. Catharines is a super fun destination for kids who love pretend play and using their imaginations to the max! Esther and her daughters visited this week and here’s what they experienced.
- Burlington’s Children Festival 2023 UpdateBurlington’s Children’s Festival is not on the events calendar for 2023. We are disappointed, too! We hope this popular and … Read more
- Sensory-Friendly Events And Special Needs ActivitiesWelcome to our calendar of local sensory-friendly events, activities, movies and shopping hours. This is a list of sensory-friendly events … Read more
- 50+ Free Things To Do In The Summer + Printable50 free and cheap things to do with your kids this summer vacation.
- 7 Reasons To Visit Cherry Hill Gate This WeekendNestled in the Aldershot community of Burlington lies a hidden gem, the Cherry Hill Gate. This nature reserve beckons outdoor fans, offering a perfect blend of wilderness, charming hiking trails, and a peaceful atmosphere. Come along with us as we delve into the wonders that await visitors at Cherry Hill Gate.
- Ride the Antique Carousel at Lakeside ParkTake a trip back in time when you ride the antique carousel at Lakeside Park in Port Dalhousie. It really is a thing of beauty and nostalgia.
- Happy Rolph’s is a Free Animal Sanctuary Kids Will LoveHappy Rolph’s Animal Farm in St. Catharines is a must-visit for families. Pack a lunch and bring the kids, because … Read more
- 9 Easy Activities For Toddlers To Do At HomeYoung toddlers are so much fun. The amount of discovery and learning at this stage is incredible and if you’re like me, you just want to encourage all of it as much as possible. This is why I wanted to share our favourite at-home activities for toddlers.
- Tansley Woods Community CentreBurlington’s Tansley Woods Community Centre is home to a full day (or more!) of fun for families. Come with us … Read more
- Parent and Tot Programs in Burlington, Hamilton and OakvilleParent and Tot classes are a great way to have fun with your little one, while also learning new skills and meeting new parents and kids.
- Let’s Play at Playcious OakvilleWe discovered another excellent indoor play centre in Oakville and we think your kids will like it here. Playcious Oakville is a large and vibrant indoor play space with tons of activities for toddlers to tweens.
- Children’s Museums and Galleries Families LoveThese museums and galleries mix education with entertainment.
- Your Little Gymnast Will Love Gymalaya BurlingtonWe know you want your kid’s gymnastics class to be an excellent one, and Gymalaya Burlington scores top marks with … Read more
- The Best Indoor Play Centres For ToddlersEveryone loves a massive place to play, but we know that not all indoor play centres are ideal for the … Read more
- Find a Babysitter in Your Area (8 Effective Tips)It’s the top question on every Facebook parent group: “Can anyone recommend a babysitter?”. Let’s answer it – finally!
- 50+ Things To Do This WinterLet’s banish those winter blues! Here are more than 50 things to do during winter in Hamilton and Halton area, including Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Waterdown, Hamilton, Stoney Creek and beyond. These ideas will help you get out of the house and have fun!
- Joseph Brant MuseumWith multiple galleries and a rooftop garden, there’s something for everyone so make sure to bring the whole family. It’s perfect for little kids and we even had Grandma with us!
- Imaginasium – A Brand New Place to Play in Hamilton (with Photos)New Play Place Alert! Imaginasium just opened in Hamilton and we have the inside scoop with all of the details … Read more
- The Family Room – Waterdown’s Beautiful Play Space for FamiliesThe Family Room is a second home if you have kids ages newborn through school age!
- Parent Support Groups and Social ProgramsParent support groups and social programs for new parents are a great way to connect with parents in the same … Read more
- Things To Do In Spring in BurlingtonSpring has sprung in Burlington and it is a welcome reprieve from that long cold winter! We know you are … Read more
- Duran Place For Kids (Closed)UPDATE: Duran Place FOr Kids has closed their physical location in Oakville but still hosts wonderful, family-friendly events and activities … Read more
- The Best Trackers and Apps for New ParentsChantale, a new mom, is sharing her favourite apps for new parents to help make your transition to a new … Read more