When you are looking for things to do with babies and toddlers in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and Milton we can help you out! We know you like to keep busy and socialize your little ones, so we came up with excellent ideas on where to play indoors with toddlers, stroller-friendly trails to walk with your baby, and more.
Whether you’re looking for occasional, drop-in activities you can attend on a whim, or you want to sign up for parent and tot programs to keep you busy weekly, we have all the details!
Looking for your new favourite playground? Click here to read over 35 playground reviews!
We love to scope out family-friendly outdoor activities and report back to YOU with details so you know what to expect on your visit. Got questions? Send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.
Want to see your activity featured below? Get in touch with us today and we will make it happen!
Things To Do With Babies and Toddlers Near You
- Happy Rolph’s
- Parent Support Groups and Social Programs
- Things To Do In Spring in Burlington
- Playtown Niagara – A Pint-Sized Imagination Space in St. Catharines
- Tansley Woods Community Centre
- Duran Place For Kids
- Easy Crafts and Experiments For Kids
- Joseph Brant Museum
- Go “Under The Canopy” at Royal Botanical Gardens
- The Best Indoor Play Centres That Toddlers Love
- Stroller-Friendly Trails in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton
- Parent and Tot Programs in Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville
- The Best Trackers and Apps for New Parents
- The Family Room – Waterdowns Beautiful Play Space for Families
- We Rock The Spectrum Indoor Gym for All Kids
- 20 Ways to Keep Your Toddler Busy At Home
- Free and Cheap Things To Do In the Fall with Babies
- 9 Everyday Ways to Play With Your Young Toddler
Family Fun At Your Fingertips
We have visited hundreds of places and written about them to help you find the very best destination for your next day trip or outing. Here are a few of our latest gems.