If you’re looking for a full day of fun at the farm, Downey’s Farm is where you need to go! This farm grows a little bit each year and only gets better. A popular draw is DOwney’s Pumpkin Fest which happens every year and entertains thousands of parents and kids.
Love Fall? We Do Too! Here Are Some Of Our Fall Faves
- Send Postcards for Peace This Remembrance Day
- Hanes Corn Maze is Canada’s Largest Corn Maze!
- The Apple Orchard Is Full of Fall Family Fun
- Stroller-Friendly Trails Near Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville
- Spooktacular Halloween Events Near Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton Area
A Little About Downey’s Farm
Downey’s has been around for over 25 years and is a full-fledged, working farm through 4 generations. They grow fruits and vegetables and sell their own homemade preserves, honey, maple syrup, and in-house bakery goods at their farm market. They even have a winery! Located just north of Brampton, in Caledon, Downey’s is worth the drive from Halton and Hamilton!
Why Kids Love Downey’s
Downey’s has over 25 activities for kids of all ages in their play area. We love the mini golf course and the pirate ship-themed slides. From August thru October, you can wander their fairy-tale-themed maze.
The Corn Maze Adventure is a scavenger hunt like none other. There are 3 different games for different levels of play, making it a perfect challenge for any age.
Downey’s Farm Pumpkin Fest 2023
Fall is the best time to visit Downey’s Farm in Caledon because that is Pumpkin Fest time! Avoid disappointment and pre-book your tickets online via their website. There are no tickets available onsite. Here are some of the attractions and activities included in Pumpkin Fest 2023:
- Wagon Rides
- Boo Barn
- Farm Animals
- Live Entertainment
- Puppet Shows
- Straw Jump
- A-MAZE-ING 8-Acre Corn Maze
- Duck Races
- Hop It Horses
- Trike Track
- Jumping Pillows
- Pedal Cart Track
- Goat Mountain Slide…and more!
Tips For Your Visit To Downey’s Farm
- Purchase your tickets in advance, online. No tickets will be sold on site.
- No dogs allowed on the farm
- No outside food or drinks
- No smoking
- Lots of parking onsite
- Yes, they have washrooms
- Yes, food is available for purchase on-site. Cash, debit cards, Visa and MasterCard in the market
Farm and Pumpkin Fest Admission
Weekday admission: $17.99 + HST – kids under 2 are free
Weekend admission: $23.99 + HST – kids under 2 are free
Downey’s Farm Photo Gallery
We had so much fun at Downey’s Farm in Caledon and we took photos of everything we did! Scroll through and plan your visit today!