Looking for some fun things to do with kids in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Milton and beyond? Welcome to our local events calendar!
Our calendar is home to family-friendly activities near you. We include all of the events we find, and we comb the web weekly checking over 100 sites to bring you the biggest curated list of family fun in the region. Our mission is to help you find things to do this weekend, this month, or even today!
We include all of the event info we are provided, but if you think the weather or local restrictions could play a part, please check with the hosts of the event directly.
Events Search and Views Navigation
The 39th annual Ontario Power Generation Winter Festival of Lights is Canada’s largest FREE outdoor light festival. Experience the spectacular displays with 3 million lights along the Niagara Parkway, Dufferin Islands and across Niagara Falls. Find more details and maps here: https://wfol.com/lighting-displays/Find out more »
This outdoor lantern and light festival lets you explore over 30 magical LED light displays on an illuminated trail in a safe, socially distanced atmosphere. Get tickets at: https://lightshowinternational.ca/tickets/Find out more »
Open Saturdays, 8 am - 2 pm. A year-round, open-aired market established in 1955. There are 20+ vendors of local, farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, flowers, honey, eggs, syrup and baked goods. All vendors live within 100 km of our market.Find out more »
- Swimming and Aquatics Programs for Kids Near Hamilton and Burlington
- March Break Camps in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Hamilton
- The Best Snow Tubing Hills Nearby
- Free and Cheap Things To Do in Burlington With Kids
- Top 10 Toboggan Hills in Burlington and Hamilton
- Postcrossing: Travel the World Through Postcards
- Stroller-Friendly Trails in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton
- Tutors in Halton and Hamilton