We know that not all indoor play centres are ideal for the littlest kids, so we’ve put together a list of the best indoor play centres for toddlers to help you plan a great day out. Our list includes play centres that are sized just for toddlers and once that have special toddler spaces with age-appropriate toys and activities.
We have the inside scoop on the indoor play centres in Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Hamilton that parents love.
You Might Also Like:
Local animal adventures kids will love
The best things to do with babies in the fall
Restaurants where Kids Eat Free
Indoor Play Centres for Toddlers
An indoor play centre is always a great way to spend the day out of the house. Kids get to explore and learn and parents can meet other parents with kids in the same age group. Here is our list of indoor places to play that your toddler will want to visit again and again.
Or…Join a registered weekly, activity with your little one. We have a long list of great music, art and other programs for parents and tots.
We Rock The Spectrum
WRTS Oakville is home to great drop-in play options and toddler-specific programs that happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The play equipment changes often and can be adjusted to support kids of all ages and abilities. Oakville’s most unique play centre! Read about our visit here.
Address: 245 Wyecroft Rd, Unit #3, Oakville, ON L6K 3Y6
The Family Room by Always Connected
The Family Room provides a comfortable and inviting space for parents and children to use their imagination, get creative and enjoy time together! They have a special section for kids under 1 to play safely, and their main play space is visible in all areas so you can easily keep an eye on your toddlers. Located centrally in Waterdown, enjoy drop-in visits and sign up for sensory, art and music programs, too!
Address: 12 Barton St, Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0
Little Goobers is located in Burlington and is an indoor play centre where kids of all ages can play together. You can book a 1-hour private play time Monday to Friday for $100 and include up to 10 kids, or choose drop-in play on Tuesdays and Thursdays for $15 per child, with 1 adult included per child. Private visits are great for including kids of all ages.
Address: 4059 New Stree, Burlington, ON L7L 1S8
2 locations – Burlington and Mississauga – and both have dedicated toddler zones in addition to their large, indoor play centres. Kids 1-2 years old are $13, kids 2-12 are $17, and both include a free adult.
Address: 4325 Harvester Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 5M4 and 3450 Ridgeway Dr #10, Mississauga, ON L5L 0A2
Cirque Du Play
Drop in and play with new friends for 2 hours for $14 per child (and up to 2 adults are free). Pre-booking is required for both.
Address: 525 Main Street East Milton, ON, Canada L9T 3J2
Playtown in St. Catharines is full of imaginative possibilities for kids who love to make-believe. Their centre is home to so many stations that give kids the chance to be a vet, a doctor, a grocery store clerk, a performer, a chef and more.
Address: 150 Dunkirk Rd, St. Catharines, ON L2P 3H7
More Toddler-Approved Articles
We love helping you find the best things to do with your pint-size pals. If you’ve got an idea for an article, or a suggestion for a place toddlers will love, please contact us!
- The Best Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 30 – Oct 2, 2022
- Why We Love Mountsberg Conservation Area
- Ride the Antique Carousel at Lakeside Park
- Free & Cheap Things To Do with Babies in Fall
- Stroller-Friendly Trails in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton
- Triple C Farm Gets You Up Close With Adorable Farm Animals
- 50+ Free Things To Do In The Summer + Printable Activity List
- Burlington’s Children Festival Has 3x The Fun in 2022!
- Happy Rolph’s is a Free Animal Sanctuary Kids Will Love
- Parent Support Groups and Social Programs
- Things To Do In Spring in Burlington
- Playtown Niagara Is A Pint-Sized Imagination Space
- Kid-Friendly Museums and Galleries
- Tansley Woods Community Centre
- Duran Place For Kids (Closed)
- Easy Crafts and Experiments For Kids
- Parent and Tot Programs in Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville
- Joseph Brant Museum
- Go “Under The Canopy” at Royal Botanical Gardens
- The Best Indoor Play Centres That Toddlers Love