Ahoy from Postridge Park in Oakville! We love this gem of a playground for its pirate theme. The equipment here makes this playground in Oakville suitable for young kiddo to tweens. My daughter loved playing at the bow of the ship. The only thing missing was her pirate hat and sword!
Postridge Park has a pirate ship structure with a raised treasure map inside the bow that kids can follow with their little fingers.
The second structure has a hut over the top with plastic palm trees which Addison called the desert island. There are monkey bars, climbing apparatuses, a spiral slide and many imaginative play opportunities.
Postridge Park Amenities:
- Nearby trail
- Soccer field
- Baseball diamond
- Pirate themed Splash pad
- Gazebo with picnic tables and benches
- Stationary jeep
- 2 plastic ride-on alligators
- 2 separate play structures
- 1 accessible swing
- Woodchip ground cover
Know Before You Go
- No washrooms available at Postridge Park in Oakville
- No food for purchase
- Free parking (small parking lot)
- In the summer I’d come prepared for water play (swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, change of clothes)
find more parks in the area here
- Postridge Park is Perfect For Pirate Fans
- Burloak Waterfront Park is Accessible and So Much Fun For Families
- Mountview Park
- Heritage Green Sports Park: 2 Zip Lines + Tall Climbers
More Ways To Spend Time With Your Kids
We have visited hundreds of places and written about them to help you find the very best destination for your next day trip or outing. We love sharing indoor play places, playgrounds that go above and beyond, and more! Here are a few of our latest blogs to help you have a great weekend.