I love any holiday that involves crafts and baking, and Easter is no exception. But I always have bigger dreams than I can execute. I envision myself a mini-Martha Stewart, and I’m more of a from-the-box-with jelly-beans-on-top kinda cook. So, if you’re in the same category, read on. I’ve gathered up some festive and easy-to-execute ways to make Easter memories with your family.
Delicious Ways to Celebrate Easter
- Kraft shared this almost-too-cute-to-eat Lamb Cake with their readers, and I think my marshmallow lovin’ kids are going to be smitten!
- Easter Dipped Pretzel Rods are just the fix when you need a sweet and crunchy treat. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Kelly from LiveLoveTexas!
- My girls and I made these Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies and I’ve never seen a cookie look so down-right-perfect in all my life! A definite recipe to make and give as a gift, courtesy of The 36th Avenue.
- Peeps on a stick – I’m not sure the gift-giving could get any easier!
- A foolproof way to ensure that the Easter Bunny stops at your house is to leave out some Bunny Bait – another adorable and giftable treat.
Fun Ways to Celebrate Easter
- Your Easter scavenger hunt just got easier! Sarah, Mum of 3 has a free printable for all the hunt clues you’ll need! Just add plastic eggs!
- Looking for a game the whole family can play? How about some Easter Bingo?
- Spread the Easter cheer with friends and neighbours by EGGING them! We promise you won’t lose any friends with this fun way to get the community involved.
Crafty Ways to Celebrate Easter
- I am in love with this little Qtip lamb from One Little Project. So easy to make, too!
- The kids are going to love making these adorable Pom pom chicks from Crafty Morning for cards and tags
- For everyone else who can’t resist the paint chips at the store, use them to let the kids make this sweet and oh so easy Easter Egg Garland courtesy of our friends at Modern Parents Messy Kids.
- Here is a great use for your scrapbook paper remnants from The Resourceful Mama.
Gift Ideas for Big Kids
These are sure to inspire your gift-giving plans for your big kids.
- Tween and Teen Girl Gift Ideas
- Gifts for Your Tween / Teen Guy
- And this list was made by a teen for teens. 100 Gift Ideas for Teens
These ideas, plus 100+ more on our Happy Easter Pinterest Board! Here’s “hopping” we helped make your Easter a little easier!
Family Fun At Your Fingertips
We have visited hundreds of places and written about them to help you find the very best destination for your next day trip or outing. Here are a few of our latest gems.