Safari Niagara is a great day trip when you’re looking for a wild family adventure! We love visiting and have some recommendations for your next visit.
Safari Niagara Has Something For Everyone
On our first visit, my kids were 5 and 7 years old and they took advantage of everything the park had to offer – everything! We toured around the animal exhibits, hopping on and off the Gator Express tram that circles the entire zoo. Kids loved the novelty of the hop-on-hop-off rides and I loved knowing I could avoid an exhaustion meltdown while in the far corners of the grounds.
The absolute must-do attractions according to my kids are the Sky Quest ropes course and the splash pad. There is a mini ropes course that was perfect for them when they were wee, and a massive one that they love to do now. The height is challenging enough for an adult, but not too scary that a kid won’t give it a try.
Safari Niagara in Summer 2021
Everything (but food) is included with your admission fee when you visit Safari Niagara! Here is what you can expect to enjoy on your next visit:
- Bounce a Rooz inflatable pillows
- Carousel for all ages
- Catch and Release fishing in the pond
- Children’s play area
- Paddleboats (included in admission, but weather permitting)
- Papa Steve’s Farm gives you up-close views of small animals
- Safari Speedway lets you race around on peddle cars
- Sky Quest ropes course is free, but need to be pre-booked, so do that as soon as you arrive
- Walk Through Budgie Exhibit is home to over 500 birdies that free fly all around you
- The splash pad is open with some minor regulations in place such as social distancing.
Other good to know facts for visiting this year:
- Washrooms are open, with a limit of 3 people inside at one time
- Wagons are available to rent, but not wheelchairs or strollers for 2021
- Food is available for purchase and you can bring in your own food as well
Do I Need To Wear a Mask at Safari Niagara?
Keep in mind, our photos are from all of our past visits, thus maskless. Wearing a mask is not mandatory at Safari Niagara while walking the zoo grounds, however, guests ARE required to wear a mask in the following areas:
- Giraffe Deck
- Gator Express Tram
- Retail Shop
- Budgie Exhibit
- Petting Zoo
- All Keeper Talks and Shows
You should bring your own masks but there will be masks available for purchase at Safari Niagara if needed.
VISITING SAFARI NIAGARA IN 2021
If you have a membership, you do not need to pre-book your visit. You get VIP access and priority access.
Not a member? No worries! You pre-book your visit online here.
Before you do, why not save up to 26% on your admission with our link? It doesn’t cost you anything extra, and the small amount we make goes right into the day-to-day costs of running ActiveParents.ca