Safari Niagara has reopened, and as part of their Phase 1, brings you a wild family adventure!
Safari Niagara Has Reopened!
Just when you were looking for another great – and socially distanced – activity for your family, Safari Niagara has just launched a new drive-thru animal experience. You and your family will drive through over 3 kilometres of wildlife exhibits and listen to the zookeeper podcast for a detailed commentary on each animal.
Here’s the scoop:
- Admission is per car, and each car is $50.00, or less if you’re a season’s pass-holder
- You book your admission ticket here, up to 5 days in advance
- Choose your preferred date to visit (as of the date of this post, there were lots of time slots available
Visit Safari Niagara‘s website here for additional info like cancellations, etc.
Keep In Mind:
- Watch the weather, as with all zoo experiences, the hotter the weather, the less likely the animals will be active, and more likely they’ll be in the shade.
- Washrooms are only available BEFORE your tour starts, so go before you go!
- Once you’ve started the wild adventure experience, you can’t exit your car
- No motorcycles.
The Brantford Twin Valley Zoo has reopened for guests and here is why you need to visit!
The Toronto Zoo has a new drive-thru experience, and they have more open time slots!