STEM Camp provides learning experiences through fun and engaging programming that encourages campers to explore their sense of wonder. Children aged 5 to 13 are introduced to hands-on STEM activities that promote discovery, reward curiosity, and leave children amazed at what they can do! For 2019, we prepared incredible themes:
– Super Heroes
– Star Wars
What is STEM?
– STEM is based on 4 areas: Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
– STEM is a way to inspire and encourage critical thinking skills
– STEM is the process of figuring out solutions to problems
– STEM can be a simple (or complex) paper plane
What is Not STEM?
– STEM is not simply technology such as computers or robotics
– STEM is not how much an activity costs
– STEM is not step by step instructions on how to complete a task or
– STEM is not just an acronym
STEM Camp is trying something new this year. While some activities will be a shared experience across all age groups we are introducing “electives” to campers of all ages who will be presented with different activities from which to choose for the afternoon session. It will be an amazing journey with loads of fun and learning. Join us this summer!