Niagara Falls Winter Festival of Lights
February 14, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 5:00 pm, repeating until February 20, 2023
The most enchanting of Niagara Falls attractions, the 40th annual Winter Festival of Lights is Canada’s largest FREE outdoor light festival. Experience the spectacular displays with millions of lights and larger than life displays across the tourism districts.
The Niagara Falls Winter Festival of Lights has become an unforgettable winter getaway for friends and families for four decades. Over the years, the Festival has continued to expand with new light displays and events. With so much for visitors to see and do, there’s always another reason to return and enjoy the Festival multiple times over the 101 nights!
For the 40th Anniversary, visitors can expect even more fun! Stay tuned for all the details
- 40 nights of FREE indoor family entertainment at multiple host venues every weekend and nightly throughout the December holiday period
- Special illumination of the Falls every night
- Niagara Falls Hot Chocolate Trail
- Free photos with Santa in December, sponsored by Ontario Power Generation
- Misty Kids Colouring Contest
November: 12, 18-19, 25-26 at 8:00pm
December: 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 26-31 at 8:00pm
December 31 * NYE at 12:00am
January: 1-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 at 8:00pm
February: 3-4, 10-11, 17-20 at 8:00pm